The Goal of the Mission is to improve the availability of and access to quality health care by people, especially for those residing in rural areas, the poor, women and children.
- Reduction in Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality
- Ratio (MMR)
- Universal access to public health services such as Women’s health, child health, water, sanitation & hygiene, immunization, and Nutrition.
- Prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases, including locally endemic diseases
- Access to integrated comprehensive primary healthcare
- Population stabilization, gender and demographic balance
- Revitalize local health traditions and mainstream AYUSH
- Promotion of healthy life styles