Kerala Accreditation Standards for Hospitals (KASH)
Govt. of Kerala has launched a state level accreditation program, Kerala Accreditation Standards for Hospitals. Kerala is the first and only state in India to introduce state level accreditation programme for Health care organisation .Kerala accreditation standard for hospital is prepared based on the NABH and IPHs standards. The major emphasis of KASH programme is on sensitization of health care organisation towards importance of quality health care services, Involvement of staffs for improving the quality of patient services, development review and implementation of policies and procedures for implementation of quality management.
The standards are prepared based on the major 3 level of care PHC, CHC, THQH/Specialty/General/District Hospitals
Mission – To implement the Quality Standards in Health Care
Aim-This aims to enhance the patient quality of care by providing better medical treatment and preventive healthcare Medical care services with the state of art technology with easy accessibility, affordability and equity.
- Patient get service by credential medical staff
- Right of the patients are respected by the organization
- Patient satisfaction is regularly evaluated
- Continuous learning for staff
- Good working environment, leadership and above all work ownership of clinical process.
- Accreditation to a health care organisation stimulates continuous improvement.
- Enables the organisation in demonstrating commitment to quality of care.
- Raises community confidence.
- Provides opportunity to health care unit to benchmark with the best.
- Access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.
|KASH Accredited Institutions|
|15||FHC Mancode Chithara|
|21||PHC Punnapra North|
|67||KNR||PHC New Mahi|
|74||FHC Kankol Alapadamba|